Wednesday 22 August 2012

Not Alone

Things are alright at the moment, I can honestly say I'm actually happy. First time I'm really happy since February-ish. And frankly, I'm happy because of myself and what I'm making of it. I don't need love, I don't need affection and I sure as hell don't need to be played. 

If I was given the choice of making a portion of my life disappear I would say, February right up till early July, you could just take it and burn it in hell.


Keep telling myself that I'm fine but am not really sure if I am, I don't even know if I'm lying to myself. Fuck it I'll have the benefit of the doubt. Owh, I started to sketch again and I started to write again. Now to just start back the guitar and I'm a happy boy. But not sure if I'd have the time for all of this once September comes.

These are my thoughts and views. If it really offends you, either you are a pushover or just a freaking baby, grow up

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com