Monday 28 April 2014

Hello Again

I am back, decided I need a place to write again. Not bothered if people know or find this. I have nothing to hide.

Ever questioned why you are here? When you are sitting alone in the car driving home and you just wonder what is the purpose of everything? Sure everyone says to study, get a decent job find a wife and enjoy the good life. But seriously, is that is? Is there not anything else? I guess most people have that question answered for them when they find love.. then again love is a powerful word, lets say significant other. When they do everything makes sense and life is complete. Heh, wish I can say I have experienced that in life.


It used to bug me to hell that I could never find someone who would feel the same way as I do for them, it would usually be "I'm not looking for a relationship now" or "I don't think so" or best yet "NO"

But then a friend gave me a bit of advice and totally and completely made sense.

Before you go looking for the perfect person for you, make sure that you are the perfect person for someone.

It made me realize and it made me open my eyes. Basically made me take a good look at myself.

What did I have? What do I have to offer? What is so great about myself?

I couldn't answer these questions and I've come to the conclusion that maybe I'm just not ready to be with anyone at the moment, that I needed to sort my things out, sort my life out.


But what happens when someone comes in your life and changes that? What if that person is someone of a complete stranger? You know nothing of this person other than their name. Your only relation to this person could be maybe from work, college or maybe just someone you see at a coffeeshop where you get your fix.

Now most people would go on and just say "Hey, man up, what do you have to lose? If she says no, move on" But are you really? How could you? The fact that you are just infatuated with just her beauty that it becomes a distraction. She walks past and your heartbeat shoots up, when you see her in the elevator you just want to cover and hide.


This is what fear feels like.

These are my thoughts and views. If it really offends you, either you are a pushover or just a freaking baby, grow up

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com