Friday 25 September 2009

Sunway Lagoon Hotel Resort

Or at least that's what I think it's called. Yesterday I took up a job there. I wanted to earn so money. So, it's pretty much like our usual service just MUCH MUCH longer.



3.30pm till 12.30am.


The party started at 8pm-ish and it was a freaking 8 course meal. God knows how much this people can eat. But they just ate ate ate ate ate ate ate..... (it just goes on)



One thing I really hated about the whole this is, my "partner" is some Bangla/Nepalese or some god knows what immigrant. I have no problem with new people. Just this ass hole never taught me the steps on how to cut the damn fish or the yam or anything in particular.


Instead this guy in my table taught me how to cut the fish. It's not right for the guest to teach the waiter, I felt stupid. Then I realised he's from my college too. I was wondering how come his knowledge was soo wide

Instead this dumbass teaches me what a service gear is and what a soup ladle is

Yis loung gang as big bowl here

I could barely understand this guy and he got pissed off at me when I did something wrong.

EH ESTUPIDO I WAS JUST FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CANT FREAKING SPEAK ENGLISH!


I thought the hotels should have staff that can actually speak the damn language and be understood.

Joke of the Day

I offered beer to a bunch of school kids



It was fun but too damn tiring. I'm sure I'm not gonna join the F&B sector when I'm in the industry.



So driving home at 1.30 a.m.


I felt like something was pushing my seat... pushing or kicking i don't know. I sure as hell didn't want to look and I assumed that I'm soo tired that my mind was playing tricks on me.


There is this saying that when driving alone and the car suddenly becomes heavier that there are spirits hitchhiking with you. And they would get off when they feel like it therefore making the car lighter....


Again, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but I think that's what happened... car got lighter when I was in Bangsar



On a lighter note

BIRTHDAY BITCHES!!

err.... I mean wishes


24 September



ADRIAN!!
Happy Belated Birthday Mate, Cheer Up.
Always Look Emo



JUN-ELLE!!!!
Happy Birthday Girl!
What Did I Always Call You? Sexy?
P.S. I Was Checking You Out That Day (Didn't Know It Was You)
Sorry =P


25 September


RAINER!!
Stay Immature


These are my thoughts and views. If it offends you leave a comment or contact me. I might take it down.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com